We’ve been writing our own New Covenant materials for our children ministry.
In developing our curriculum, we’ve tapped on many people’s ideas and lessons from books and the Internet; while it is difficult to name all our sources and references, we’d like to register our appreciation to everyone whom we’ve learned from. We hope our material here will also be of help to anyone who is looking for a grace-based curriculum for their children ministry.
Our 2-prong approach in Children Ministry:
1. Teach kids the Bible systematically (book by book etc)
2. Show them Jesus in every story/lesson
To start you off, check out why we are Teaching the Big Picture.
Other articles to check out:
- I wonder if Sunday School is destroying our Kids
- Moralism vs Jesus-Centered Preaching
- Teaching Children the Gospel